The Building Specification
- Freestanding building, providing natural light on each aspect.
- Sheltered entrance plaza created by dramatic cantilevered office space above.
- Double height Ground Floor reception relating directly to the covered entrance plaza.
- Irish Limestone, granite and oak are the high quality finishes used in the reception and lift lobby.
- Gym quality ladies and gents changing facilities and 60 secure bicycle parking spaces.
- High quality ladies and gents toilet facilities on each floor.
- Irish Limestone and oak on the walls and granite on the floor of the common areas.
- LED strip lighting used throughout the common areas.
- The building has been set out with a 10.5m x 7.5m structural grid, providing maximum end-user flexibility.
- 3 x high quality 13 person passenger lifts.
- A passenger lift bringing cyclists with their bikes to the secure basement parking area.
- Ramped access to basement car park.
- 3 x access control security turnstiles in reception.
- Feature glazed staircase to the front of the building and located off reception provides an attractive option to access all floors.
The Office Specification
- Raised access floors.
- Perforated metal suspended ceilings.
- Feature floor to ceiling height of 5m at ground floor.
- Generous floor to ceiling height at upper floors of 2.8m.
- Floor to ceiling glazing on each aspect.
- Low energy LED light fittings throughout the office areas.
- Plastered and painted walls.
- 4 pipe fan coil air conditioning system throughout.
- South facing external roof terrace at 6th floor level with views to Dublin Mountains.
- Panoramic view from front office space taking in Adelaide Road to the East, Harcourt Street to the North and Harcourt Road to the West.
- Designed to accommodate an occupancy ratio of 1:8sq.m.
Key Sustainability Features
- Target LEED Gold Status.
- Target BER of B1.
- Green Roof.
- Adjacent to several main public transport routes.
- ‘Twin wall’ glass facade to the main West and South facing facades allows the maximum benefit of natural light while reducing solar gain and glare.
- Full LED lighting throughout.